Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DRae DRae is offline

Default Labels - Print error

I've created labels using a mail merge in Word 2002, both through Word Mail
Merge Wizard and Avery Wizard. When I attempt to print the labels, either
way, I receive this error: "Paper Size Error - The paper size selected in
your software is different than the size of the paper in the paper tray. If
you wish to use what is currently in the device, push the cancel button on
the printer, and then choose the correct paper size when starting the print
job again." I've followed these instructions, but it still will not work. The
labels are Avery Easy Peel 8660. They print fine on plain paper, but as soon
as I load the labels, I get the error. The label sheet is EXACTLY the same
size as an 8.5x11 piece of paper. As a side note, I've already printed my
RETURN address labels using the usual Tools, Letters and Mailings, Envelopes
and Labels, which works just fine. It seems the merge may be the problem, but
I can't seem to fix it. Any ideas? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I would kick the Avery wizard far into the long grass. Use the Word merge
tools to merge to a new document
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm and check the page
setup of that new document and its tray allocation. Then print the document.