Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cjg cjg is offline

Default Get red square when I try to paste

I am unable to copy and paste documents into Word 2000. When I paste, I get a
red square instead. Any help will be most appreciated!!

Carol

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don Don is offline

?B?Y2pn?= wrote in
:

I am unable to copy and paste documents into Word 2000. When I paste,
I get a red square instead. Any help will be most appreciated!!

Carol

Where are you copying and pasting these docments from?
If a website?
Perhaps the website has a prevention in place which prevents copying in a
normal capacity?

The "red square" (red X) is simply an inavlid path.
Correct it by providing a valid path.

The Square Black Dot Ridge Kennedy New Users 5 May 16th 23 08:49 PM
how can i add another square to a diagram??? TylersGirl Tables 1 November 17th 05 07:55 PM
square meters AlistairJ Microsoft Word Help 6 September 11th 05 04:49 PM
end of table square Saud Tables 1 June 25th 05 04:22 AM
square boxes jason Microsoft Word Help 3 April 5th 05 07:29 PM