How do I draw lines through text in Word?

Old March 6th 05, 06:17 PM
JLN

Default How do I draw lines through text in Word?

I want to edit a document and show text deletions by having a line drawn
throught the word. How do I this? I know I've seen it in other documents.
Thanks!
Old March 6th 05, 08:54 PM

Track Changes will do this for you automatically (Tools | Track Changes and
set the Deleted formatting to strikethrough at Tools | Options | Track
Changes), or you can apply Strikethrough formatting through Format | Font or
add a keyboard shortcut or toolbar button for it using Tools | Customize.

Old March 6th 05, 09:01 PM
CyberTaz

What you are referring to is a feature called Track Changes in the Tools
menu. Read about it in Help before you use it for more info.

HTH |:)

Old March 6th 05, 09:03 PM
Martin P

Format, Font, Strikethrough