Matilda

Default Counting particluar words in a Document

I am running Word 2000, I would like to count the number of times a
particluar word appears within a document. Is there an easy way to do this?
Greg Maxey

Yes,

EditReplace. Type your word in the find window and the replace window.
Click replace all. Word will report the number of replacement which is the
same as counting the words. You may also be interested in my Find It
toolbar:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Find_it_tool_bar.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP