Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HuttoTX HuttoTX is offline

Default Undo option in Edit Menu

For no reason, the Undo option in the Edit menu from Word 2007 disappeared. I
do not how to use the Undo and Redo button. But, it was easier to use the
Undo option from the Edit menu on the Standard Toolbar. How do I get it back
to show on the Edit menu?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:43:02 -0800, HuttoTX
wrote:

For no reason, the Undo option in the Edit menu from Word 2007 disappeared. I
do not how to use the Undo and Redo button. But, it was easier to use the
Undo option from the Edit menu on the Standard Toolbar. How do I get it back
to show on the Edit menu?

Do you really mean Word 2007? I ask because 2007 doesn't have an Edit menu like
previous versions, nor does it have a Standard toolbar. It does have a Quick
Access Toolbar, and the Undo button is on it by default. But the buttons on that
toolbar are easy to add and remove.

Right-click the Quick Access Toolbar and choose "Customize Quick Access
Toolbar..." In the Customize dialog, the Undo command is at the bottom of the
Popular Commands list. Select it and click the Add button, then click OK.

If you really have Word 2003 or earlier, read
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oreMenuCmd.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman