Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jbarnes - icepts jbarnes - icepts is offline

Default Text on same page after a table

How do I get text on the same page after a table? Even if the table is only
3 lines long, the next line of text I put in after the table jumps to a new
page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

"jbarnes - icepts" wrote:

How do I get text on the same page after a table? Even if the table is only
3 lines long, the next line of text I put in after the table jumps to a new
page.

Make sure that the paragraph that follows the table is not set to have "Page
Break Before" on.
Format Paragraph... "Line and page Breaks" tab Uncheck "Page Break
Before" and "Keep with Next" if you do not need it.
While you are there, you might want to make sure that "Keep lines together"
is not checked as well.