Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michael Procter, musician in Germany Michael Procter, musician in Germany is offline

Default analyzing

When I am swapping between large documents, Word insists on 'analyzing' each
one every time I return to it, which takes ages. How can I prevent this
'analyzing'?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Are you using network printer? If so then chances are the printer driver is
also on the server. Try removing the printer and adding it back using the
Add Printer Wizard to install the printer driver locally.
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton
What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs