Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
phillr phillr is offline

Default Shortcut to change text color?

I'm using Microsoft Word 2002. Is there a keyboard shortcut to change text
color? Or auto-select the text color box? Could I somehow create such a
shortcut?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

I don't have 2002 (2000 and 2003) and the icon for Font Color is already on
the Formatting and Drawing toolbars, is this not the same in 2002?
Hope this points you in the right direction.
DeanH