Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jvr0818 jvr0818 is offline

Default printing screenshots ?

I play PC video games----i want to print a pic of what is showing on the
screen or a map on the screen or a page of instructions etc. ---the pic of
the game i am playing takes up the entire screen so i have no toolbar etc.
showing. i am also not on the internet since i am playing a downloaded game
disk on my computer. I am not tech savvy and really would appreciate help. i
have a HP photosmart 2570 printer hooked up to my Dell Vostro 200 PC. Senior
citizen-Jim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Try SnagIt. It has a free evaluation available. It can do just about everything.
http://www.softwarecasa.com/pprod/212401dd.htm

If you have Vista, there is a capture utility. Start, Accessories, Snipping Tool

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"jvr0818" wrote in message
I play PC video games----i want to print a pic of what is showing on the
screen or a map on the screen or a page of instructions etc. ---the pic of
the game i am playing takes up the entire screen so i have no toolbar etc.
showing. i am also not on the internet since i am playing a downloaded game
disk on my computer. I am not tech savvy and really would appreciate help. i
have a HP photosmart 2570 printer hooked up to my Dell Vostro 200 PC. Senior
citizen-Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Using the PrintScreen button on your keyboard copies the entire screen to
the Windows Clipboard (Alt+PrintScreen copies the active window). From there
you can paste it into any suitable application (including Word) and print it
from there.