Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Three Lefts Three Lefts is offline

Default Is there someplace to report grammar checker errors?

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 08:36:59 +0100, "Terry Farrell"
wrote:

I remember telling Microsoft that for at least three Office betas before it
was finally corrected.

In Microsoft's defense, they do not manage the spelling or grammar
references: they are outsourced.

Bull****. It's a Microsoft product. They are responsible for it.
Period.

Terry Farrell

Marsoupeal wrote in message
.. .
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in
:

Word is unable to recognize "tomorrow afternoon" as an adverbial
construction. Just one more example of why I don't bother with the
grammar checker.

I don't know if you knew this, but for a long time in its early
development
the UK dictionary accepted the spelling "liason."