How do I superimpose two letters or symbols

Old April 22nd 08, 07:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
George

Default How do I superimpose two letters or symbols

How do I superimpose two lettes or symbols to create 1 charater?

Old April 22nd 08, 07:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old April 22nd 08, 07:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BoniM

If the character you were wanting to create is something like:
é ö ñ ǽ
You can use the Insert Symbol option to add the special character to your
document. Change the font list to match the documents, if necessary.
If that isn't what you were looking for, then you will need to use graphics
in order to layer...

Old April 22nd 08, 08:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See "How to superimpose characters" at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/C...Characters.htm