Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pjscott pjscott is offline

Default Bolding Problem

I have a user who's trying to bold some titles. When she selects only the
title (3 or 4 words) and clicks the Bold button entire document Bolds. If she
click the Undo button everything unBolds except the title.

If she selects 2 or 3 lines of text then clicks the Bold button the 2 or 3
lines will Bold as it's suppose to.

This is the only document that this is happening to. I've tried copying the
text to a new document but the same thing happens.

I've opened the document on my computer and when you select a title
everything bolds.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,

Paul
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline