Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
agabldawg agabldawg is offline

Default Text printing in reverse

I'm not sure...I restored my system to a point before I the time I installed
Service Pack 3 and that corrected the problem. Before restoring, I printed a
test page from printer properties and it was reversed. It has something to do
with SP3. Guess I'll live with out it. Thanks for your help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does this happen in Notepad and WordPad as well as Word?

"agabldawg" wrote in message
Thanks for your reply Suzanne. The actual characters are reversed, and, as
said, this began occuring after installing Service Pack 3 (Windows XP).
Also,
I can find no option to "flip horizontal" or "T-shirt transfer" in printer
properties.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I assume you mean the text is printing from right to left. Are the actual
characters also reversed? If so, make sure you don't have a setting
enabled
in your printer Properties to print a mirror image (the setting may be
called "T-shirt transfer" or "Flip horizontal"). If the characters are
normal but just in reversed order, check the assigned language and
uninstall/disable any RTL languages (Hebrew, Arabic) that may have become
installed or enabled.

"agabldawg" wrote in message
When printing from Word 2003, the text is reversed. This occurred just
after
downloading Service Pack 3 so I assume that has something to do with
it.
Any
suggestions?