How to remove black background while printing

Old July 28th 08, 02:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rob C

Default How to remove black background while printing

I have a WORD 2007 document where some of the pages are printing with a black
background so I cannot read any of the text. I tried changing the Page
Layout/Page Background/Page Color to "No Color", but the pages still print in
black. When I do a print preview, the document looks fine. How can i
change to background to the "normal" state of no color ?