Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Acera Acera is offline

Default All my documents are locked!

My computer has Microsoft word 2007 and it was working fine until just a few
days ago. I haven' t had my computer for very long. My version is supposed to
expire on October 31, 2008.Its activated as well ,so I don't know what wrong,
please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Acera,

If you're using a trial version of Office 2007 the trial is 60 days, so 31Oct2008 would be beyond that time frame, even if you
started today.

If in Word 2007 you go to
Office Button=Word Options=Resources=Activate
what message do you get there?

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Documents Locked NotDonKnotts Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 08 01:49 PM
ALL documents are locked. How do I fix? Meg Microsoft Word Help 3 April 8th 07 04:34 AM
my word is showing locked documents...and ive never locked them pandaexpress Microsoft Word Help 4 February 20th 06 04:15 AM
Locked Documents Dan New Users 2 February 15th 05 01:56 PM
Locked Documents Dan New Users 0 February 15th 05 03:17 AM