Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kamran Kamran is offline

Default Enable/Disable field fill-in using a macro

Just so you get an idea of what I'm looking for, I'm doing something like
this (which isn't working):

"Table_1" is where the 45 fields are that I want to disable.

Dim k As Variant
Dim fieldName As Field

Selection.GoTo what:=wdGoToBookmark, Name:="Table_1"
Set fieldName = Selection.NextField

For k = 1 To 45
Selection.FormFields(k).Enabled = False
Next k