Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Always Confused Always Confused is offline

Default Shifting bullets after converting Power Point slides to Word

When converting Power Point Slides that contain bullets to Microsoft Word
Handouts (Outline Only), I find that I am unable to shift my bullets forward
and back using "shift+alt+ --". How would I go about converting the bullets
so that I can shift them?

Thanks a bunch.