Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default repeating companys name in legal document

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:46:03 -0700, Roger
wrote:

Hi:
I'm new to designing template type docs and I have a hopefully simple
question. I have a legal contract which is fairly boilerplate. I want to only
have to enter the companys name once and have all the other places where it
belongs automatically (23 other times)fill in to the contract. How does one
do this? (not find and replace though).

Thank you in advance

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--