Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jamie A Jamie A is offline

Default Office Word 2007

I purchased a Compaq Laptop with 2007 Office from Staples a month ago. It
came with no discs, just preloaded office programs. I am trying to find the
product registration code to activate the word program. I have been using it
without the product registration code and am down to 10 times out of the 25 I
can use. I fear my access to the program will be done before I can find the
registration code. Can anyone tell me how to find the registration code.
I've looked everywhere through my manuals and cannot find it anywhere. The
code on the bottom of the computer is invalid for Vista. Thank you for any
help.
--
Jamie A.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Your inquiries need to be aimed at the supplier.

First confirm that you did in fact purchase the Office package and not just
a trial version. If you did, Staples should provide you with *everything*
pertaining to the Office suite, including the source disks & product codes.

If your purchase of the system only included the Trial Version you'll need
to cough up the extra bucks for the live software.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/7/08 10:24 AM, in article