Melissai

Default Page numbering in landscape

I have a document with a mixture of portrait and landscape pages. I would
like to number all pages so that when compiled the numbers appear at the
bottom of the page. This means that landscape pages need to have page
numbers on the left side of the page, oriented so that if you rotated the
page counter clockwise your page number is now at the bottom of that page.
--
Melissa
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm.