Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Xanthone Xanthone is offline

Default Number each first page Sequentially as it prints

Printing in word 2007 - In a six page document I want to number the front
pages only from 1-6, as they print. Help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'm not sure what you are asking. Generally, to add page numbers, do the
following: Activate the header/footer view, for example by double-clicking
the header. Use the commands on the Header & Footer Tools Design tab to
insert the page numbers.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP