Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
QA1001 QA1001 is offline

Default Text is hidden and Hide Text box is NOT checked.

The text does not show up when typed in Word or email. The "Hide" text box
is NOT checked. When I go into Font, the "Font Color" box says automatic but
I have to change the color to black for each document in order to see the
text.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sninkle Sninkle is offline

This may vary depending on which version you are running.

Try going to the Font form, in 2003 it is under Format - Font. Select
black for Font Colour and press the default button. There is a chance tht
the default text colour was changed.

Carrie