How do I delete an underscore line in Word 2007?

Old November 20th 09, 08:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ClubLevel

Default How do I delete an underscore line in Word 2007?

In Word 2007, I used the underscore symbol (_) to create a line to separate
sections within an outline. I cannot determine how to remove this line.
Old November 20th 09, 08:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...tRidOfLine.htm.

--
Stefan Blom