Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cameron Cameron is offline

Default In desperate need of help with a Word problem/tip

Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help with this - my wife is working her way
through a 894 page list of parts and she has to add a particular thing before
each part and after each part. See examle below

She has

8mm Kingchrome spanner
10mm Stanley screwdriver
...... (it goes on for 894 pages like this)

She needs it to end up like below

title @8mm Kingchrome spanner@
category.list @
@
title @10mm Stanley screwdriver@
category.list @
@

Can anyone offer a tip on how this can be done, she is developing RSI (as
you can imagine) and I promised her I would find a way to do this easily.

Thanks so much in advance!

Cam