Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SZQ SZQ is offline

Default Remove text animation in Word 2007

In earlier versions of Words, one could remove animation from text by
selecting the text, then going to format - font - text effects - animations -
none. I have blinking lights from an earlier Word version that I am unable
to remove in Word 2007. So does anyone know how you remove animation from
text in Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 12:52:01 -0800, SZQ
wrote:

In earlier versions of Words, one could remove animation from text by
selecting the text, then going to format - font - text effects - animations -
none. I have blinking lights from an earlier Word version that I am unable
to remove in Word 2007. So does anyone know how you remove animation from
text in Word 2007?

Use the macro posted by Graham Mayor at
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...8-a479720258e8

Select the affected text, run the macro, and choose number 0 (None).

If this affects new blank documents, apply the macro to the empty
paragraph in the Normal.dotm template, which you can open like a
document in the Office button Open dialog.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman