Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default How do i print divider page tabs?

Try searching the internet for a template for these Dividers. I believe I
found the one that I use on Avery site years ago and have custimsed it since.
Also, remember that when printing you have to change the Print settings to an
"oversize" for the page size you are using, mine is Oversize A4.
Also ensure that your printer itself can handle with these, I have to rotate
the print job by 180degs to get the orientation correct.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"RYount" wrote:

I use 3 ring binders extensively and prefer to print out the tab inserts for
the divider ages. But I can't find that in Word 2007. Does anyone know
where to find that?

How do I print divider insert tabs? Macarthur Page Layout 2 May 4th 23 08:48 PM
Printing on divider tabs erik_gregory Microsoft Word Help 2 August 1st 08 01:46 PM
Index divider tabs C Wire New Users 0 July 27th 05 09:51 AM
Word 2003 creating divider tabs at edge of pages? Karen P Page Layout 2 July 22nd 05 04:03 PM
How can I print on divider tabs which extend beyond 11 x 8 1/2? hmcelmur Page Layout 1 April 23rd 05 03:07 AM