Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melissa Melissa is offline

Default How do you accept changes to an entire document?

I have a large document that has many changes throughout the document. How
do you accept all the changes at once?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Melissa wrote:
I have a large document that has many changes throughout the
document. How do you accept all the changes at once?

In Word 2003 or earlier, the Reviewing toolbar should be visible (if not,
click View Toolbars Reviewing). Click the down arrow on the right side
of the Accept Change button (the one with a blue check mark) and choose
Accept All Changes In Document.

In Word 2007, click the Review tab of the ribbon. Click the down arrow on
the bottom of the Accept Change button (the one with a blue check mark) and
choose Accept All Changes In Document.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are using Word 2007, click Review tab | Accept | Accept All Changes in Document. In Word 2003, the corresponding command is on the Reviewing toolbar.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Melissa" Melissa @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message ...
I have a large document that has many changes throughout the document. How
do you accept all the changes at once?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

In Word 2003 and earlier, it's on the Reviewing toolbar. In Word 2007, it's
on the Review tab of the ribbon. In both cases, next to the check mark icon
that indicates Accept Change, there's a small down arrow. Click on the down
arrow and there should be an option to accept all changes in the document.

I hope this helps.