Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Bibliography in Word 2007 Invalid source specified

Well, since you didn't say what your "same problem" is (two years
later almost to the day of the initial posting in this thread), advice
can't be too specific; but did you try everything suggested by Yves
("p0") on November 11, 2008?

On Sep 5, 6:56*pm, sam wrote:
I encountered the same problem after installing Windows 7 ultimate on a
new hard drive. I tried all the suggested solutions to no avail.
However, I only managed to access the references by downloading a trail
version of word 2010 and imported the document and updated the fields.
I still wonder if there is a solution to this problem without having to
pu.
Sam rchase a new MSO 2010?

--
sam