{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

Old December 31st 18, 08:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Default { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 3:00:05 AM UTC+3:30, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

"LFD3290" wrote in message
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

very nice
thanks
Old February 20th 19, 05:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

On Saturday, 13 February 2010 05:00:05 UTC+5:30, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

"LFD3290" wrote in message
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

tHANKS Alt+F9 is working fine
Old February 20th 19, 05:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

On Thursday, 6 September 2012 01:24:48 UTC+5:30, wrote:
I am still getting the { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } after I hit F9. It shows up on my prints, even though it shows up correctly on the screen. can you help me with that?

Try for ALt+F9
Old April 11th 19, 01:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Thank goodness. Such an easy fix to such a mysterious and pesky problem. I don't really care why, I am just happy it is gone.
Old April 14th 19, 03:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 4:54:01 PM UTC-5, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

I don't know why the other online help-sites don't mention ALT F9...but thank you!

MERGEFORMAT [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 October 11th 06 06:23 AM
\* MERGEFORMAT error Colin44 Page Layout 1 May 3rd 06 09:16 AM
MERGEFORMAT problem frank Mailmerge 2 November 29th 05 08:22 PM
Mergeformat field kharrison Microsoft Word Help 6 February 17th 05 02:38 AM
HELP!!! How do I use the /*Mergeformat switch Karry Cannon Mailmerge 1 January 12th 05 10:16 PM