A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Tables
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

word issue

Old August 12th 19, 09:43 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Aug 2019
Default word issue

Hi guys, I currently have some issues related to word.

Long time ago I could read a tutorial article on word 2010 how to turn text into speech, this is a pretty manual way, but very good to convert text into Vietnamese, and built on voice read by the owner.

I need a word version that focuses on many Vietnamese vocabulary, then need to turn on something from word and record the pronunciation of each word. Later if there are new words, you can add more. Spending a little effort, I was able to sit and listen to myself.

Now I want to find that tutorial again but I don't see it anymore, anyone knows me. Thank you everyone for listening to your questions, and thank you very much for your answers.
click hill climb racing
Ads
Old November 20th 19, 02:02 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Nov 2019

That's tough, man. I wouldn't know what to do without word. I write down all of my winnings from these games https://rocketpayz.com/fr/machines-a-sous-gratuites/ in word to keep track of my money. You should definetely try it.