word issue

Old August 12th 19, 09:43 AM
amandawallers amandawallers is offline

Default word issue

Hi guys, I currently have some issues related to word.

Long time ago I could read a tutorial article on word 2010 how to turn text into speech, this is a pretty manual way, but very good to convert text into Vietnamese, and built on voice read by the owner.

I need a word version that focuses on many Vietnamese vocabulary, then need to turn on something from word and record the pronunciation of each word. Later if there are new words, you can add more. Spending a little effort, I was able to sit and listen to myself.

Now I want to find that tutorial again but I don't see it anymore, anyone knows me. Thank you everyone for listening to your questions, and thank you very much for your answers.
click hill climb racing
Old November 20th 19, 02:02 PM
WilliamHerbert WilliamHerbert is offline

That's tough, man. I wouldn't know what to do without word. I write down all of my winnings from these games https://rocketpayz.com/fr/machines-a-sous-gratuites/ in word to keep track of my money. You should definetely try it.