Can I do mail merge using more fields than whats on mail merge wizard

Old May 20th 20, 01:50 PM
shreked shreked is offline

Default Can I do mail merge using more fields than whats on mail merge wizard

Hi

I know how to use mail merge wizard but that only merges names and addresses.

What Im trying to do is put other data in and it merges into a document.

I.E with ref to your application no (no from mail merge data) I am writing

Is there anyway i can do this?

Thanks

Mail merge with existing mail merge fields -kve- Mailmerge 3 July 23rd 08 12:37 PM
mail merge wizard Help! Mailmerge 1 December 13th 07 05:46 AM
Mail Merge Wizard Holly Groves Mailmerge 4 August 4th 06 06:48 AM
Mail Merge wizard Patricia Mailmerge 1 April 7th 06 08:30 AM
looking for the mail merge wizard Mailer Mailmerge 1 March 6th 06 11:44 PM