Konskrypt Konskrypt is offline
Junior Member

Default Auto date change

Hi guys.

Bit new to this.

However. I work in a company on night shift 6pm - to 6am.

I have a number of forms etc, that need to be dated.

I am wondering if there is a way of the document autodating in the following format.

14-15/2/2021?

Thanks in advance
kempa kempa is offline
Junior Member

Oh, my God! How do your work those hours? I do not know how to autodate documents. But I would recommend you find some good place to work. You can check those concord jobs. Believe me, I know what I am talking about. I was working a night shift and it was very hard. Good luck, friend!
DorisTHarbuck DorisTHarbuck is offline
Junior Member

Well, I didn't know more about this topic but I can suggest you a platform where you can find the answer to your question. I think you have to search it on google when I need help regarding my essay assignment then I search it on google and it suggest me https://www.edugeeksclub.com/dissertation/ this site. That's why I suggest you this I hope this will help you out.