House Number Pattern

Old January 5th 06, 03:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default House Number Pattern

A friend asked me to make wooden house numbers for him using the
numerals 2 and 7. I said would size them so that each number would be
the largest that would fit onan 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. I then went
to MS word, set all the margins to .5", the font size to 900 and typed
the numeral 2.

What I got was a numeral 2 that was truncated at the bottom with about
3" of space above it. I think the numeral would fit on the page if I
could remove the 3 " of space above it. Anyone have any ideas?

TIA and Happy New Year to all.

Old January 5th 06, 05:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Set the line spacing to an Exact amount (you may find that this needs to be
less than the nominal point size of the font because of the leading built
into the font). Even if Print Preview shows the top of the number truncated,
you may find that it will print okay.

ups.com...

Old January 13th 22, 06:12 PM
klentina klentina is offline

Guys, I'm interested in renovating my house that I bought recently and I need help, maybe there are people here who are knowledgeable about it? I really need information on where I could turn with my requestion
Old January 13th 22, 06:58 PM
fotrer din fotrer din is offline

Hello, furnishing a new apartment is a very important activity. If you have already started it, you need to see it through to the end! I once contacted the guys who work in this field, they gave me information about Home Remodeling westwood, if you are interested - https://ubrothersconstruction.com/l-...ation-westwood. Seems like a good option for you. I think it will help you figure out your new home remodeling!