My Experience With Unemployed Professors

Old May 11th 22, 06:35 PM
marycox marycox is offline

Default My Experience With Unemployed Professors

Okay, maybe I'm biased. These guys might be great in practice. So I gave them a task. Here's a little context: I was assigned 250-words of discussion posts.
I did not have the time to complete the assignment, so I decided it was best to outsource it to professionals. Unemployed Professors was the place I registered, where I placed an order. Based on their ratings, the top expert writer was selected. Being disappointed is an understatement. Do you want to learn why? You can read the full article.
Registering for an Account
I'll begin by signing up. First and foremost, this service expects you to put on so many hoods you'll start sweating. Why is this so? You must provide your country, province, and state in order to register on their site. Further, they will require you to complete a lengthy signup process.
The registration process can be facilitated by entering a promo code for Unemployed Professors. Problem is that I had no clue where I could find this promo code. I couldn't find anything about coupon codes anywhere on the website. Why is it that they mention promo code? It's a mystery.
Placing an Order
Placing an assignment order and getting it completed takes time. Here are some of the most important issues that the Unemployed Profs' order forms and the whole buying essay process.
Insufficient Order Type Categories
As I mentioned earlier, I wanted to order discussion posts. But this category is not available. Do they really have any idea what students are writing? This issue demonstrates the total incompetence displayed by this service.
Writing profiles are very vague
You are expected review the profiles and to choose professors who match your needs. That's how a reliable bidding mechanism should work. But Unemployed Professors is another story. The writers' profiles are all fake. These "professors", have generic photos on the profiles. Butterflies? Are they serious It smells a fraud. I want to find out who did the job first.
Professors' Ratings Is Invalid
Every unemployed professor has an average performance rating. I came across a top-level writer with nine stars of ten. My question is this: Does the company have any real customer Unemployed professors reviews? I need to know the process of creating a perfect rating. I doubt these ratings are possible. Assuming I didn't see any other weird stuff, I doubt these guys are credible ratings.
They Provide VIP Services That Should Be Available By Default
Have a look on their VIP Services which include additional support and follow-up queries. Does this mean that I won’t get any help from their team if I don’t pay an extra fee?
As is the case with other essay writing services, I believe you must include follow-up questions and assistance in your standard package. It is an established practice. However, Unemployed professors don't necessarily know much about industry standards.
Selection of inconvenient Deadlines
The Eastern time zone is used by this company, and all deadlines follow that. I've done so many things to register an email account, but they want me do many more time-consuming activities. What more will they need? It is the duty of the Unemployed Professors to convert time zones, and not mine.
Online Reputation
I scrolled down Unemployed Professors' homepage and saw that this company is featured on many media channels like Reddit. "Wow! One might say, "Wow! It's a reputable writing agency." An excellent trick! I have ordered an assignment from them, so I know their names. These publications don't have anything extraordinary. Worse, I could barely stand the inexplicable amount of cringe that these publications contained. The Huffington Post published this publication:
The post language resembles the style of these fraudsters. This post, therefore, is just a miserable attempt to self-promote. Also, be sure to check out this Business Insider post.
This piece was not proofread. It's ironic, isn't it? These cheaters are attempting to look better while discrediting their own professionalism.
Review platforms
Trustpilot found 21 reviews of this service. Surprisingly however, 90% of Unemployed Professors paper and essay services were rated as excellent by users. But, based upon my experience, I wouldn’t trust poor or average reviews.
Wrapping up
Unemployed Professors is a failing writing bureau. Their essays and papers cost too much, so you won't be able to get a B grade.
Everything about my experience, starting with registering an account and ending up with receiving my paper was disastrous. This service failed to deliver on every level. Their writers don’t even know how academic assignments should be written. I was able to get a partial return, which is the only sign that these people have not lost their moral integrity. I strongly advise you to avoid this cursed business.
https://globalhack.org/unemployedprofessors-com/
Related Resources:
SERVICE OVERVIEW
Projectsdeal Introduction