TnyRho

Default Creating a document

I work in an apartment community where we use the same forms on pretty much a
daily basis. I can make a form from them, however, I would like to create a
merge document that can be saved. Basically, the Lease and addendum are
always the same, the names, dates and addresses will change based upon move
in date.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tony Rhodes
Property Manager
Bristol Lakes Apartments
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?VG55Umhv?=,

I work in an apartment community where we use the same forms on pretty much a
daily basis. I can make a form from them, however, I would like to create a
merge document that can be saved. Basically, the Lease and addendum are
always the same, the names, dates and addresses will change based upon move
in date.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Version of Word? At what point in the process are you stuck? If you've never
done mail merge before, read the information in the Help files and the tutorial
at word.mvps.org

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org