Amanda

Default Marcos

I'm having trouble with my macros in Word 2000. It's an interesting error.
When I first open the document I have to click 4 to 5 times on one of my
macroButtons, (or any of my marcoBottons) to get it to work. However, once
you get one to work, they all work with just one click as I have it set it
up. Any ideas on how to fix it so that I don't have to click several times at
the beginning would be great. Thanks
Daiya Mitchell

Are you sure you have to actually click 4 or 5 times? E.g., is it really not
triggered, or is it just slow? I've certainly noticed that the first time I
run a macro in each session of Word, there's a little pause while it loads
VBA, etc.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/