Ross

Default Send to in Word 2003 not working

Greetings,

When I attempt to forward a file while in Word 2003, the email box opens, I
can enter all the information however the SEND button is not active. To
forward the email, I need to save the email, then go into Outlook, open the
email and then hit the SEND button. ANother application that I use also has
this same problem. The feature did work in both applications with an earlier
version of Word.

Any ideas on how to fix the problem? Is there a problem with any security
settings?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ross
Peter Jamieson

I suspect you will have more success by asking this in an Outlook group, but
some of these features are disabled if you are using different versions of
Word and Outlook.

Peter Jamieson