Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lisa

Thank you! This looks like what I need in a way I can understand. Thanks
for your time.
--
Transcriptionist on the rise.

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Count_Lines_of_Text.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Lisa wrote:
Thank you, Ed, but I need the total TYPED line count--not counting
blank lines.

I appreciate your help.

Click FilePropertiesStatistics to see the line count of the
document

You might also want to download FileStatistics fro
http://www.productivitytalk.com/inde...ec=down&sort=1

BTW , http://www.productivitytalk.com/ is a site for MTs and
contains a wealth of information.

"Lisa" wrote in message
I need to know how to get a total typed line count for the
documents that I transcribe.
I have previously been working in WordPerfect and, quite honestly,
love
it.
I am now having to switch to Word, and I cannot get a total TYPED
line count.
I am new to Word and need a quick and easy way to get a total typed
line count for billing purposes. I have Windows XP Home Edition.
I purchased The
Medical Transcriptionist's Guide to MS Word, and I'm just not
getting it. HELP!

Thank you to anyone who can help.
--
Transcriptionist on the rise.