CalsComp

Default Spell/Grammar Check

Is it possible to change the color of the red and green lines in Word's
spellchecker to something else?
CyberTaz

AFAIK there is no 'setting' for that purpose. I suppose it can be done with
VBA, but doing so may cause more problems than it resolves.

Regards |:)

"CalsComp" wrote:

Is it possible to change the color of the red and green lines in Word's
spellchecker to something else?

Jay Freedman

CalsComp wrote:
Is it possible to change the color of the red and green lines in
Word's spellchecker to something else?

The RegOptions macro in the Support.dot template for Word 2002 or 2003
allows
you to change the underline colors for spelling and grammar.

The article at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289506 describes how to
install the Support.dot template (it was written for 2002, but the
instructions are the same for 2003). Then skip down to the part about using
the Registry Options macro. The items to change are
SpellingWavyUnderlineColor and GrammarWavyUnderlineColor, on the Word
Options tab in the macro.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman