Mike the student

Default I can't find the "What's This?" in Help. I'm using Office2003.

I can't find the "What's This?" in the Help area of Word or Excel. I'm using
Office2003.
Is there more parts that I can install so I have all of the Help features?
Jay Freedman

Mike the student wrote:
I can't find the "What's This?" in the Help area of Word or Excel.
I'm using Office2003.
Is there more parts that I can install so I have all of the Help
features?

No, that's what there is. If you want information about items in a dialog,
press F1 while the dialog is displayed. There will be one topic covering all
the fields and buttons.

Microsoft is quite aware that the users aren't happy with this version of
the Help, but we won't get anything different until the next version ships.
Meanwhile, try Office Online
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx) for additional articles, or
ask questions here.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Timothy L

The following documents might help.

Microsoft Office 97 to Microsoft Office 2003 Migration Issues (97-03Delta.doc)

Microsoft Office 2000 to Microsoft Office 2003 Migration Issues (00-03Delta.doc)

Microsoft Office XP to Microsoft Office 2003 Migration Issues (XP-03Delta.doc)

Microsoft Word or the Microsoft Word Viewer is required to view the above documents.

You can download the Microsoft Word Viewer 2003 he

Please post all replies to the newsgroup for the benefit of others.
Requests for assistance by email will NOT be acknowledged!