tailgunner Joe

Default I used to be able to highlight words adn type over them and the o.

I used to be able to highlight words adn type over them and the old ones
would be deleted. Now they just stay there. My kid was in my office
pressing some buttons before this happened, what do need to do to get it back
to naormal?