J.Reynolds

Default Removing zeros from mailmerge labels

I am filtering, sorting, copying an excel sheet then pasting to a new sheet,
saving and closing, all by macro. When I use word to mailmerge the labels I
am getting zeros where cells are empty. If I select a new sheet in excel,
and look at the options the zero box is un-ticked. So how can I prevent
zeros showing in my labels?