Aethen

Default Why are colours severly changed in photos (Jpeg) when I insert th.

I've just purchased a new Laptop, and when I try and insert a photos (usually
Jpeg format but others formats do the same thing) either straight into a
document or into a text box within a document the images often become
incredibly distorted when they are moved or resized as the colours become
vivid pinks or Greens. They print the same as they appear on screen aswell.

I have used the same images in other applications and in word documents on
another computer so I know its nothing to do with that.

Help please... it's VERY fustrating!
Word Heretic

G'day Aethen ,

If the jpg uses a CMYK color space it will be ruined as Word's CMYK
capability is all but non-existant to the great detriment of the
product. I suggest you use an external art package to save the jpg as
RGB.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Aethen reckoned: