Jon Coulson

Default How to wrap text from cell to cell in a table.

I am trying to wrap text from cell to cell, not within a cell, in a table in
Word 2003.
For example,

Title: _________________________________
____________________________________
____________________________________

Where "Title:" is the first cell, "___________" is the second cell in that
row, the "___________" below the first one is the third cell, etc...

I want to be able to enter text into the second cell, (the first "___") and
when the test gets to the end of the cell, it automatically wraps to the cell
below it. Any suggestion/help will be appreciated.

jay M

Don't expect them to be cells. Tables don't work that way.
One possible approach, ass\u\me-ing that I understand what you're
trying to accomplish:
Use a style that underlines text, can use char style for the underlined
part or a para style and style break between the first part (Title
and the rest.