VBB

Default How do you create lines that can be typed on top of in Word?

I am creating Real Estate forms that are meant to bi filled in in Word.
These forms require there to be lines in the open space and I can't figure
out how to create lines that I can type on top of. I tried "bottom border",
but that makes a line from left to right across the page and it also forces
me to double space everything. Any suggestions?