Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Snappa Snappa is offline

Default How to Open Files in Tabs

Thanks to you all, particularly Yves and Suzanne. I think I'll start with
the Work Menu. I prefer to use keyboard shortcuts, and if Alt + k /1 will
always bring up my logbook, for example, this is much more user friendly than
the Windows menu.

If the Work Menu doesn't work out, I'll try the OfficeTab a try.

Thanks again.