Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] faceman28208@yahoo.com is offline

Default Space Before a Paragraph at the Start of a page

Is there any way to set up word such that it will not add space before
a paragraph at the top of a page?

I would like a heading to have space above to separate it from the
text.

However, this space is unnecessary when the heading occurs at the
start of a page and looks funny not starting at the top of the page.