Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shar

Default How do I split a page into 3 sections so I can make invitations?

I am trying to make invitations. I want 3 to fit onto one A4 size of
paper(landscape). Can anybody help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U2hhcg==?=,

I am trying to make invitations. I want 3 to fit onto one A4 size of
paper(landscape).

The usual way to do something like this is to insert a table and format
the row heights and column widths to give you 3 sections of the
required size.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org