Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Stefan Blom

Yes, of course...

Although arranging minimized windows is possible, it would be
kind of pointless. :-)

--
Stefan Blom

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Restore, not Minimize.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
For Word 2000 and later, where documents are displayed in the

SDI
interface, you can right click the taskbar and use a "Tile"
option from the context menu. Make sure that you minimize any
other open windows, if you want them to be unaffected.

If you are using Word 97 or earlier you can minimize the

document
windows and manually arrange them (by dragging).

--
Stefan Blom

"TempeJay" wrote in

message
How do I display 2 documents one above the other?