Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Boundary Stone Boundary Stone is offline

Default Word 2007 index

I am trying to lay out a book for printing in black and white. When I
generated my index, the font is blue and underlined. I cannot seem to change
this no matter what I do. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is this an index or a table of contents? If the latter, did you unlink it?
If so, the reason will be that the TOC, which is by default hyperlinked,
doesn't display the Hyperlink character style (although it is applied)
unless you unlink the field, at which point it kicks in. You can remove it
by selecting the TOC and pressing Ctrl+Spacebar.

"Boundary Stone" Boundary wrote in message
I am trying to lay out a book for printing in black and white. When I
generated my index, the font is blue and underlined. I cannot seem to
change
this no matter what I do. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Boundary Stone[_2_] Boundary Stone[_2_] is offline

It is an index. But I figured it out on my own. I thought it was keeping
hyperlinks because of the blue underlining. However, it was because of
Tracking Changes. Once I accepted all the changes it went to black.